Monday, December 30, 2013

Ring in the New Year in Style

Well let me start by introducing myself, my name is Alexa and I work on the Winky Designs team. I’ll be honest, I’ve never really followed fashion trends, or tried to dress to impress. I’m more of an “Ooo I like that” grab-it-and-buy-it kind of girl, but only if it fits into my rules of shopping. I pride myself on finding good deals on quality made clothing that’s twenty dollars and under; of course there are a few exceptions. Clothing should be fun, affordable and fit your personality; not leaving you feeling guilty that you have to skip lunch for a week to make up for the jacket you bought. I’ve never been one to give away my secrets, but lately I’ve been getting asked where I bought certain pieces. So without further ado, here is one of my fancy pants outfits that I will be wearing to ring in the New Year, enjoy!
image
I happened to stumble across this jacket in a window display at the mall a few years ago. Pretty sure squealing and jumping up and down commenced when I found it in my size. 
image
I found these leggings at a local store here in Vegas called Teenz & 20’s. When I saw the lineup of leggings on the wall I couldn’t help myself, especially since they reminded me of horse riding pants!
image
This silver snake skin leatherette clutch goes with just about everything you have in your closet. You also have the option of wearing it across the body with the detachable chain. 
image
I love this watch ! The wrap watch consists of fuchsia dyed agate stones, silver chains, with cow’s and goat’s leather melding into one beautiful piece. Also gives me an excuse to spend less time staring at my array of bracelets in the morning. 
image
image

image



Hope everyone has a great end to 2013 !
image

No comments:

Post a Comment