Saturday, February 15, 2014

7 Gift Ideas To Spoil the Man In Your Life Even After Valentine's Day!

At Winky Designs we LOVE to give gifts but we always find ourselves a little stumped shopping for Valentine's Day. My name is Jesus and I am a part of the social media team here; I give awesome style advice from the male perspective so you might say I know what I’m talkin’ about! But alas, even I sometimes wonder if my guy likes the gifts he receives even though I secretly recognize the puzzled look on his face as one of “Uhhh…what am I supposed to do with this??” terror. If your guy gave you one of those looks when he opened up his gift, don't fear, I've come to the rescue with 7 gift ideas you can buy in a flash that I know he will love! In today’s modern world there's a wide variety of gentlemen with different traits, so I have compiled a fun filled list with different products for every kind of guy in your life.
 

  • Luna Rossa: A perfect scent that I recommend for your guy if you want him to smell good.


  • Kiehl’s skincare giftbox: Who said your boy can’t take care of his skin. Wouldn’t you like to be young forever and get lots of compliments?

  • Me Undies: This is perfect for you and him because it comes in a matching set.

  • Happy Socks: These colorful socks add detail to his wardrobe and will make him look spiffy for that special date.

Find it Here!
  • Winky Designs Iconic Slap: This watch comes in different icons and personally, I would get him one that represents his lifestyle.
Find it Here!
  • Loot Crate Subscription: Buying subscriptions seems to be the latest trend and I have been seeing a lot of people buying these for their boyfriends. The Loot Crate subscription comes with a bunch of gamer goodies like video game guides and super hero action figures and best of all, they won’t break the bank.


  • J. Fold Loungemaster Flat Card Carrier: I really love the red color of this wallet because it represents love and gives a stylish way to carry that cash and card!



No comments:

Post a Comment