Watch out “Boo” (the popular dog all over the media) there’s a new pup in town, the French bulldog also known as “Frenchies”. They aren’t only cute and adorable pets to have but lately I have been seeing them everywhere…it’s crazy and I love it!
Here are a few fun facts about French Bulldogs (so you can get to know about them if you haven’t already got on the trend):
- Frenchies are playful and affectionate.
- Brigitte, the bulldog who plays Stella on Modern Family, has the distinction of being the first bulldog to win a Golden Collar award.
- Their loyal, loving nature makes them a wonderful companion dog.
- French Bulldogs are an intelligent breed, however their willful, stubborn nature can make them more challenging to train. They require patience, repetition and early socialization.
- Many celebrities own bulldogs including Leonardo DiCaprio, Reese Witherspoon, David Beckham, Ashley Olsen, Hugh Jackman, Zac Efron, and Martha Stewart.
- There are three types of Bulldogs: English, American and the “Frenchie” from France.
In pillows check this one out from Urban Outfitters
Look beautiful fun frenchie earrings from Art Fire. Aren’t they a must?
Oh! The Marc Jacobs flats (that I mentioned earlier), Cute!
This awesome cool t-shirt from TheMountain.com realistic yet adorable!
French bulldog scarf from our new Wraps of Life Scarf Collection (available now for purchase).
So, which of these if not all five will you be wearing? Get your FRENCHIE on!
12 Fashion Tips From French Bulldogs. N.d. Photograph. Buzzfeed CommunityWeb. 22 Oct 2013. http://www.buzzfeed.com/meganm15/12-fashion-tips-from-french-bulldogs-3f0z.
"French Bulldogs." Terrific Pets. N.p.. Web. 22 Oct 2013. http://www.terrificpets.com/articles/102128865.asp