- Flight delayed enough that I would miss my connecting flight to Hong Kong
- Poor Ray up in the middle of the night trying to book me another flight but NOTHING was available
- Told I still had a chance to catch my connecting flight but when I got there was told it was long gone.
- Had to complain to an agent to get a comp’d room for the night.
- Waited 4 hours in the airport for my luggage to find out they can’t find it
- It was freezing cold where I was and I sure wasn’t dressed for it
- Originally booked a window seat but when I rebooked all that was left was a middle seat(hey, it was a looooong 14 hour flight!)
In contention to be the CUTEST DIM SUM EVER…
...with this one!
Apparently they celebrate Halloween in Hong Kong
All this cute food is killing me! Aww….piggy!
Classic HK dumplings, crispy fish skin (tastes better than it sounds, I promise), and french toast. Don’t let that hot oil fool you, it will burn a hole in your stomach!